We are delighted to announce that we will be reopening the doors on Monday 26th April 2021!
Our marquee will be back and will open daily from 12noon to 10pm with food served from 12noon to 9pm, welcoming group of up to 6 people from 3 households.
Our bar & restaurant area will be open daily from 12noon to 8pm with food served Monday to Friday, 12noon to 2pm, 5pm to 8pm and Saturday & Sunday, 12noon to 8pm. Groups of up to 4 people from 2 households welcomed but unfortunately alcohol is not permitted indoors.
We are busy working on our re-opening plans and menus and will reveal further details soon.
At this time, bookings can be made online for April 26th onwards so here's a few booking tips…
- Please click link: https://bit.ly/38Zuah0 or visit our website and head to the booking widget
- Select your date, area and time
- Click next and confirm your area selection
- Complete contact details and click next.
- Check over booking, accept terms & conditions and complete booking
- You will receive email confirmation of booking
If the area you want is not available for selection, this will mean the area does not have availability.
We politely ask that you do not select an area and in comments ask for another area as we may not be able to offer this due to being fully booked.
If you have any booking enquiries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate.
Please note we are still awaiting full Government guidance so all bookings are subject to change.